- Renmark Riverfront, South Australia
- Friday 7°
- Saturday 9°
BIG4 Renmark Riverfront Holiday Park
Code of Conduct (COVID-19)
For the health and safety of our guests and our team and to comply with current COVID-19 restrictions BIG4 Renmark is committed to ensuring we stay updated and compliant with the current Government of South Australian requirements.
- If you feel unwell or have a bit of a cold or flu, you need to stay at home.
- You are required to fill out a questionnaire either on arrival or online via email or through our guest portal – we are required to collect these details around recent travel and health activities.
The form will ask to confirm the following:
A) that you have not returned to Australia from overseas in the last 14 days.
B) that you have not been in close contact with someone who has COVID-19 in the last 14 days.
C) that you have not been in a COVID-19 hotspot as defined by the Chief Health Officer in the last 14 days.
D) that you have not had a fever, sore throat, shortness of breath or other cold/flu-like symptoms in the last 72 hours and are otherwise well.
Guests and staff must meet the above criteria to enter the property.
Guests must also provide:
E) The reason for your travel
F) Past location and accommodation details for the last 14 days
G) Your next location and accommodation details
H) Name and date of birth
If you or someone you are with feels unwell:
Call the SA COVID-19 Information Line on 1800 253 787 9.00 am to 5.00 pm, 7 days
IMPORTANT: If you/they have severe difficulty breathing, call triple zero (000) immediately and tell the operator and the paramedics on arrival about your/their recent travel history and any close contact* with a person with confirmed or probable* COVID-19 (*refer to healthdirect.gov.au for definitions).
- You also need to let us know if you feel unwell shortly after departure.
- Please be aware you cannot have visitors while you are a guest at BIG4 Renmark for the current time.
- The latest information in regards to guest hygiene will be displayed on signage throughout the property and good practices will be promoted.
- We have hand sanitiser stations at several locations around the park, but if you want to bring your own, that’s also a good idea.
- Wash your hands regularly for 20 seconds with soap
- Sneeze into your elbow or a tissue and try not to touch your eyes, nose or mouth
Cleaning and Disinfection During Your Stay
So you can book with complete confidence:
- Contactless bookings, check-ins and check-outs are available
- Keys are disinfected between each booking, with procedures in place to ensure you are the first person to touch the key after sanitisation
- All surfaces within the accommodation, facilities and reception areas are disinfected with a hospital-grade disinfectant
- All bed linen is laundered to a hospital-grade standard
You are responsible for maintaining good cleaning and disinfection practices in your accommodation, camp site or caravan during your stay – this includes:
- Cleaning frequently touched surfaces and objects daily (eg: tables, countertops, doorknobs, and cabinet handles) using a regular household detergent and water.
- If surfaces are dirty, they should be cleaned using a detergent and water prior to disinfection. Always follow the manufacturer’s instructions for all cleaning and disinfection products.
- Avoid sharing personal items such as towels, dishes and bedding.
Social distancing requirements apply, including guests and staff where possible remaining 1.5m apart from each other and no more than 1 person per 2 square metres. In order to achieve this, please:
- Ensure you stand on the marked areas on the Reception floor. If there are no available areas, please wait outside.
- Ensure only one person, per booking, enters the Reception or Shop area
- Contact our friendly Front office team by phone on (08) 85868111 to reduce visits to our Reception or Shop. We are more than happy to arrange contactless delivery of coffee/hot drinks to your door, between 8am and 3pm.
- Caravan Park and Camping grounds restrictions require no more than 6 people (over 16yrs) can stay at a single site plus 6 visitors
- At this current time, we are preferring to remain ‘cashless’. Please arrange payment via credit card or direct deposit prior to your stay. Items purchased during your stay can be added to your account and charged to your credit card on file on your departure.
- Children must be supervised at all times in the Resort, to ensure adherence to social distancing.
- All amenities and facilities have signage displayed with maximum guest numbers allowed indoors at one time.
- Pool & waterpark area will be monitored to ensure adherence to the social distancing is followed
We thank you for following procedures set in place to accommodate Government Regulations. If in the unlikely event, someone on the property during your stay has tested positive you will be notified by us.
- We are recommending to download the COVID Safe App. Every download helps make everyone safer.
If you have any concerns regarding your stay please contact our front office team [email protected]
PLEASE NOTE: Guests have the same duty of care as the employees of BIG4 Renmark Riverfront Holiday Park; this is everyone’s responsibility.