Thank you for looking to stay at BIG4 Renmark Riverfront Holiday Park, a proud member of the BIG4 Holiday Parks Group. Under special arrangement with BIG4 we have opted to allow dogs to holiday with you in our park under limited and strict conditions. It is of course our intent and goal to provide you with not only a wonderful and enjoyable stay with us, but also a safe and happy one.
We only accept dogs from the 1 May until 31 August each year.
In order to ensure the comfort, enjoyment and safety of all of the guests staying with us, we have established a set of clear and enforceable rules to ensure that all dog owners take responsibility and will act responsibly in regards to the actions and behaviour of their dog.
Please note that all dogs must be pre-approved prior to making a booking. Acceptance is always at the discretion of the park manager and such acceptance can be withdrawn at any time by the park manager at their discretion if they believe that the acceptance of that dog to stay in the park is not in the best interests of the park. Please note that some breeds of dogs will not be accepted. Bookings can only be made by contacting the park directly (not through a website).
BIG4 Renmark Riverfront Holiday Park allows a maximum of 8 dogs in the park at any one given time and only one dog per site. Allocation of sites and/or areas of the park will be based on this. Dogs are not permitted in any Accommodation or Ensuite sites.
Please also be aware that failure to adhere to these rules you will be asked to leave the park immediately without refund or recourse (Note: These rules are the BIG4 minimum standards and requirements)
- The dog must be leashed at all times whilst not in your van or tent or other accommodations. No exceptions. A leash must be no more than 2 metres in length. This includes no dog ‘runs’ to be set up.
- The dog must be supervised at all times and never left unattended including inside a tent or van or other accommodations.
- For health and safety reasons dogs are not allowed in any common areas of the park including:, pool area, games room, camp kitchen, amenities, playground and indoor playland, jumping pillow, gymnasium, movie room, reception or any public areas.
- For health and safety reasons dogs must not be washed or cleaned anywhere within the park. Additionally, any dog related accessories such dog blankets, etc should not be washed or cleaned within the park.
- Dogs may only be walked in the designated areas of the park as highlighted on map provided on arrival. Dogs are not to be walked around the park, unless exiting or entering the park via the walking track.
- Dog owners are 100% responsible for picking up and disposing of their dog’s or pet’s waste, in a sealed plastic bag and disposed of in rubbish bins.
- Dog owners are personally responsible, and will be held to be so, for any and all personal injuries and/or property damage or losses in relation to any actions by or because of their dog and agree to pay for any claims of compensation in relation to the dog’s activities.
- The dog owner must agree that the park owner/manager reserves the right to evict any guests whose dog is deemed noisy, disruptive, and aggressive or the subject of complaints from other guests. It is the dog owner’s responsibility and the dog owner’s alone to control and manage their dog. If in the view of the park management this has not happened to an acceptable level the owner and the dog may be evicted from the park, without prior warning, immediately at the manager’s discretion.
- The dog owner must contact BIG4 Renmark Riverfront Holiday Park directly in advance of arrival to apply to have their dog accepted into the Park. Upon arrival it is the managers’ discretion as to accept the dog in the park. Upon acceptance by the park manager the dog owner must then agree to and sign the standard “BIG4 Dog Policy Dog Owner Agreement’ document. It will not be possible under such rules to book with a dog on any website.
- A ribbon will be supplied for your dog to wear while staying with us at BIG4 Renmark Riverfront Holiday Park. This needs to be attached to your dog collar or lead when your dog is visible within the park grounds.
- We have supplied an exercise yard for your dog to use. Please ensure your dog is supervised in this yard at all times.
- All dogs must be fully vaccinated and current certificate must be provided on or prior to arrival.