- Renmark Riverfront, South Australia
- Friday 24°
- Saturday 26°
This is an ideal holiday option for staying on the Murray River and is easily accessible for wheelchairs and prams. Comfortably accommodating six people with two bedrooms, this Villa has a spacious living area and features outdoor dining.
- Master bedroom has a queen bed
- Second bedroom has two sets of bunks with the option of three beds being able to be locked back to create more space
- Sheets, doonas, pillows and towels provided for all beds
- Ramp and stair access
- Kitchen equipped with microwave, full oven, fridge
- Crockery, cutlery, saucepans, kettle and toaster
- Lounge, dining table and chairs
- Heating and air conditioning
- Two televisions, DVD player and free in-house movies
- Internal bathroom with shower, toilet and hair dryer
- Ironing board and iron
- Decking with table and chairs
- Welcome tea, coffee and sugar provided
All accommodation at BIG4 Renmark Riverfront Holiday Park is non smoking.
Our holiday park also has accessible accommodation options for those who need a little extra room and space to get around.
Please be advised: Work Law Health & Safety state that operators must comply with the Australian Standard AS/NZS 4220:2010. "Children under the age of 9 years are not permitted to use the top bunk; children must not play on top bunk". Please take this into consideration when making your booking.
- Sleeps Up To 6 People
- Non smoking
- View all Features