- Renmark Riverfront, South Australia
- Saturday 42°
- Sunday 42°
There's more to swimming, skiing and getting wet here at BIG4 Renmark. Along the foreshore we have a Giant Chess Set for you and your family to play with. This activity challenges the mind outside of the long family car rides.
Chess is a very popular game and is known as one of the oldest games still played. To win, just use your pieces to create a situation where the opponent's King is unable to avoid capture - commonly called checkmate!
- Place the Rooks in the corners of each board
- Place the Knights next to the Rooks
- Place the Bishops next to the Knights
- Place the Queen in the center of her colour
- Place the King in the last empty spot in that row
- Place the Pawns in the row in front of the other pieces
Want to know more? Then take a look at this guide to playing Chess.
If you're in need of an activity to build up a sweat, then head over to our Kangaroo Jumper and bounce away your energy.