- Renmark Riverfront, South Australia
- Tuesday 13°
- Wednesday 13°
Please see below our most commonly asked questions, but please don't hesitate to contact us if you need more information.
How do I make a booking?
- You can book online or call our reservation team on 1300 664 612.
- Generally within a 12 month period and advance bookings can secure you some great savings. Destinations and specific offers will constantly be updated so please check the website or speak to a BIG4 Staff Member on 1300 664 612.
- Please make special requirement requests at the time of booking.
- No you don't need to as all bedding and towels are supplied in all accommodation.
- It depends on how much notice you give when you cancel - please refer to the cancellation policy.
- Our park is popular so it is best to make your reservation in advance to avoid disappointment due to unavailability.
Where is a good place to eat?
- We have so many! Click here to see which places we like to recommend to our guests.
Do you have WiFi?
- WiFi is free to guests every day, all day with a limit of 500MB per day. This 500MB rolls over at midnight.
Can I fish in the river and do I need a licence?
- You may fish anywhere in the River Murray and no licence is required in South Australia.
Is the Swimming Pool heated?
What is the television reception like?
- TV reception in the Riverland as a whole is not great, however, we do have sites fitted with a co-axial connection that enables access to our booster system. If you do not have your own co-axial cable they are available from reception with a $25.00 equipment bond.
Can we have a fire?
- For safety, no fires are permitted in the Park, gas and electric are the only forms of heating and cooking permitted.
Are we pet friendly?
- We are not a pet friendly park however there are two other parks in the area which are pet friendly.
Can we walk to town?
- Yes the Visitor Information Centre is 1.3km stroll from our front gate and the path is solar lit.
Can we bring fruit and vegetables?
- Fruit and vegetables may only be brought to the Riverland if purchased in South Australia and you have an itemised receipt.When leaving the Riverland, if you are travelling to Victoria or New South Wales you may not take them home either.
Is there a boat ramp near by?
- Yes we have a council boat ramp right outside our front gate and there are also numerous other boat ramps in the Riverland.
Do I need coins for the BBQ
- No, our BBQs are all free of charge for guests staying here with us. Isn't this great?
Can we hire a tinny or boat anywhere?
- Yes there are several companies in the Riverland that hire boats and one company that has ski boat hire.